FREECAP GT™ for High Temperature Applications
The FREECAP GT™ has been developed with a superior elastomer base compound that can handle the higher temperatures associated with steam injection/recovery operations.
- Swells when it comes in contact with heated water or steam
- Maximum temperature rating of 575°F (302°C)
- Differential pressure rating in excess of 2,500 psi
- Built-in slip joint
- Unique design protects the pipe during thermal expansion/contraction while maintaining an annular seal
- Proprietary high temperature elastomer(s) swell to seal the annulus in any open and case hole application
- Steam injection
- Hot wells
- Each Swellable elastomer type packer sold by TAM is custom designed and tested in your fluids.